Saturday 3 November 2012

For the Love of the Prostate

Picture












I love the prostate about as much as someone without one could. Movember is a great idea and raises awareness (and much needed funds) to fight prostate cancer.
However, I think November 3rd to 10thish is pretty much the least sexy week of the year. I'm not anti-facial hair. A guy with that delicious rough and tumble stubble? Yes please. A guy with a skeevy scraggly lip cover? Not so much.
It's great to see how many guys are participating this year. It's a great cause, and a creative way to bring attention to the prostate, because honestly, without the prostate, reading m/m romance wouldn't be nearly as much fun.
For a hilarious blog post and even funnier comments about euphemisms for the prostate, check out the (somewhat ancient) article from Smart Bitches, Trashy Books. My personal favourite? Butt Nut.

Picture
My sister sent this to me this morning. They've thought of everything now.

If you're a chick, and you want to participate, you can do so by clicking here and signing up.

Happy Mo/Muffvember!

No comments:

Post a Comment