Thursday 1 November 2012

Day 1 of NaNoWriMo

Picture So the plan was to get up at 4:30 am when the husband did and get started right away...and then I fell back asleep and work up three hours later. Whatever. A girl needs her sleep if she wants to be awake enough to write proper smexy books.

And so without further ado, meet Declan Grant (or at least what  the Declan Grant that lives inside my head would look like if he were real), the newest deputy of Hope Cove, Maine. He's the protagonist in the story I'm writing for NaNo.

He is so fucking yummy, isn't he? Almost makes me want to get arrested to end up in cuffs with a guy like this.

Addendum 1: There are still a few hours left of the day for writing. Generally anything I write after 9:00 is utter shit, but the point of NaNoWriMo is quantity, not quality, so bring on the Write or Die!
I've managed to write almost 6,000 words today, which proves that everything is easier when you're doing it
for bragging rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment