Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

To celebrate, since Xto is away this week, I spent my day studying the heart for my electrocardiography class, and writing about two men falling in love.

Fitting, isn't it?

It was a really great day though despite being by myself for most of it. Dreamspinner was giving away free books all day, and I managed to score copies of Plan B by SJD Peterson, Reflections of Love Valentine's Anthology, When One Door Opens by JD Ruskin, and World on Fire by Hayley B. James.


I am so excited and can't wait to read them all. Things have been so busy lately though and I have been sick for over a week, so I am way behind on my reading. I started reading Andrew Q. Gordon's The Last Grand Master last night, but passed out before I could get very far, which was a shame because so far I really like it.

So besides having a really great Valentine's Day, the rest of the weekend is going to be pretty awesome too. I have a ton of new reading material, my cousin is coming to town tomorrow and I get to see him play hockey, then Saturday, Xto and I are doing something really romantic for our belated VDay... we're going to see the new Die Hard movie.

Ah, the sexy and exciting life of newlyweds.

No comments:

Post a Comment